First and foremost, we want to thank everyone of you who have purchased tickets to our Churchill Expedition raffle, your support of our organization and fundraiser is deeply appreciated. 

Our draw date was supposed to be this Friday, March 27 at our fundraiser event, Pairings with Pulford at the RBC Convention Centre. However due to the spread of COVID-19 our event has been postponed to a future time that is currently TBD. At this time we’ve also rescheduled the date of this draw to be Friday July 10 at 4 p.m. 

This draw will take place whether our event happens or not. The draw will be livestreamed via our social media (@PulfordMB on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram) and – should social distancing measurers be no longer necessary – our office will be open for any ticket purchaser who wants to witness the draw live. 

During this hiatus tickets will still be on sale at until the time above. 

Thank you for your support.