Hello everyone, today Pulford has made the difficult, yet responsible decision to postpone our fundraiser until further notice. At this time, containing the spread of COVID-19 and flattening the curve is the responsible and morally correct decision to make. Putting people at risk for the sake of our fundraiser is not something we want to do. Our intention is to hold the fundraiser at a later date, however given the uncertainty of the immediate and long term affects of COVID-19 we cannot choose a date right now. For those who have purchased tickets here are your options. 

1. We will honour any ticket purchased for the rescheduled (TBD) date of our fundraiser if you choose to keep yours.
2. We will issue all ticket purchasers a refund for the value of their tickets ($80/each) by emailing Jennifer.tran@pulford.ca quoting your ticket number. 

As far as the raffle we’re doing for our Churchill Trip we’re working right now with LGCA on postponing the draw and will update everyone on this as soon as we have more information.