Welcome to the 2021-22 NHL Fundraising Pool! The goal of the Pulford NHL Pool is to raise funds to create a home that meets the accessibility requirements for Manitobans we support. This endeavour would help transition people with intellectual disabilities who also use wheelchairs from an institutionalized environment into their residence in the community. By joining the league, you are helping us achieve our vision of an equal and inclusive world where adults living with intellectual disabilities can fully participate in communities all over Manitoba.

The cost to join is $20 +GST per team – 65% of the proceeds will go towards the overall goal and the other 35% towards the cash payout (1st place – 50%, 2nd place – 30%, 3rd place – 20%).

As well, each team owner will be entered into a monthly draw for a chance to win a $50 gift card. (Draws will be monthly starting in October and ending in March.)

Click HERE to register!